Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Card Encore!

I admit that I am a bit of a novice when it comes to concerts.  I recently went to one of my first concerts and can say I loved it!  The intensity and excitement in one large space makes me excited just thinking about it!  As I sat there in the midst of the crowd I thought to myself "I can do this! There's not much to being another fan in the crowd!".  All went well until the end.  This was the moment that separated the experts, and the newbies.  As the last note was sang and the lights went out...the crowd kept roaring...well...most of the crowd.  I on the other hand, stood up, grabbed my purse, and started making a beeline up the stairs to get to my car.  I thought to myself "I am so smart!  I am going to get out before any of these idiots realize the show is over!".  Little did I know that the finale was not really the end! As I got to the top of the stairs, the lights turned on again and the music started again.  I stood there in utter confusion and dismay realizing that I didn't get the memo.  Even my husband got it...  He was still sitting in his chair!  Apparently, this, my friends, is called an Encore! 


As I sat in my kitchen tonight looking for my Christmas cards online, I all of a sudden realized that I forgot one of my favorite resources for Christmas cards!  I can't believe I forgot to mention the place where I got my cards last year and the place I will probably get mine this year!  I thought it would be a disservice to not go back and give you this resource, especially since this website is not only so much fun but also very cost effective!





So let's just say this is my Encore to my Christmas Card post! (Hope nobody is grabbing their purse, getting out of their seats and turning off the computer right about now!). 

I discovered the company http://www.peartreegreetings.com/ last year in a magazine.  I was immediately impressed by their ad and couldn't wait to go online and look at their Christmas Card selection.  I was not dissappointed.  They have a selection of Christmas cards and stationary to make anyone happy!  I will say no more though, and show you some of the cards they are offering this year in hopes that this Encore will help get you one step closer to your Christmas card selection this year! Enjoy!






This is a recipe card like the one's I mentioned in my previous post.  They pretty much do all the work for you on this one though.  I LOVE this idea!!!

They also have some simple and classic options.  This is one of my favorites!



Another one of my favorites!  They also have matching return address labels (as shown) that you can purchase!

 
They also have a great selection of recycled cards so you can "go green" but not skimp on style!


And don't forget your holiday invitations!  Pear Tree has some great options for invites as well! 

No comments: