Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Decorating #3...Yourself!!!!

Okay!  If any of you were not having a great day today, I am about to turn that around....with only two photos! 
One......




Two......





Yes, you guessed it!  I will be talking about my third favorite Halloween Decorating idea this season...Decorating Yourself! (or your adorable kids or babies!). 


Chasing Fireflies is one of my favorite children's catalogs and they have an extensive library of any and every Halloween Costume you could imagine!  What I love about them is that they have such non-traditional and non-trendy costumes that you could actually pass down to your next child or family member's child! 




I love these children's ghost costumes!  They also have them in adult sizes! 





And of course...they even have something for your dog!!!  This is hilarious!!! If my parent's dog Jake wasn't a male...he would be getting this Dorothy costume for sure!!!  He will just have to settle with the snuggie for dogs I am about to get him!

For the adults out there who aren't afraid to dress up for Halloween, there are some GREAT costumes out there for you as well!  This year, my husband Charlie and I will be dressing up as Rosalie and Emmett from Twilight (I know...so cliche` but everyone says he looks like Emmett so I am going to take this opportunity to play on that!).  I will be getting the blond wig and we are dressing in grey's and white.  I will try to post pictures!!!




Some of the biggest costume ideas this year are:

Michael Jackson (they could have chosen a more believable model!)



Kate Gosselin (wig and all!)

And I couldn't leave out the Octo-mom Costume!!!


But none of these costumes are scary!  I had to dig deep for a costume that makes me cringe to look at it...a costume that has people running the other way when they see it coming down the street....
I hope you are prepared for this...
Hide....




Your....



Kids....




This guy scares me!!!!  If you dare, be the Burger King man!  You are sure to scare even the bravest!!


No comments: